With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, WesBank is a leading Vehicle and Asset Finance provider and part of one of the largest financial services groups in Africa. WesBank is the partner of choice for over 60 leading international brands including automotive OEMs, insurance providers and oil companies.
They focus on providing secured instalment finance to the retail and public sectors and corporate markets, together with a range of related services including insurance, fleet management and full maintenance lease.
WesBank is a division of FirstRand Bank Limited, South Africa’s most innovative bank and the second largest listed banking group (by market capitalisation) on the JSE. The group is differentiated by its owner-manager culture and operates through a portfolio of their separately branded franchises:
- Instalment finance through WesBank, one of Africa’s top vehicle and asset finance providers by market share
- Retail, commercial and wholesale banking through First National Bank (FNB), one of Africa’s largest retail, commercial and wholesale banks by assets
- Investment banking by Rand Merchant Bank (RMB), one of Africa’s leading investment banks by peer ranking and industry awards
- Investment management by Ashburton Investments, offering traditional and alternative investment products
WesBank asset finance allows you to choose the finance option that makes the most sense for their business. Small-to-medium enterprises, large corporates and business professionals can all enjoy the benefits of a truly tailor-made solution. Opt to lease or opt to buy through installments.
WesBank’s financial services include:
- Fleet Consulting Solutions
- Fleet Operations
- Agricultural Finance
- Retail Hospitality Finance
- Manufacturing Finance
- Transport & Logistics
- Mining & Construction Finance
At DTC we understand the complexities of the various funding agencies and the unique application criteria for each. We have assisted thousands of entrepreneurs through the application process to access funding for businesses, and we can assist you with the same.
Contact us for more information on funding through WesBank.