Vodacom is a first-tier connectivity and network provider, with leading IoT solutions and cloud facilities. Vodacom makes it possible to manage bandwidth requirements seamlessly over guaranteed fixed-line and wireless connections, therefore connecting not only people but places and things too. The network provider offers connectivity, as well as internet and virtual private network services to its customers over a variety of wireless, fixed-line, satellite, mobile and converged technologies. They also also offer hosted cloud services, combining their experience and track record in delivering both traditional and utility-based services with the latest emerging technologies. The company works with customers to put together a combination of services that meet their needs and support the security and integrity of their businesses, helping them to become more efficient and save costs. The company also provides lending options for customers. Vodacom Business assists enterprise customers to work smarter, whether it is a small or home office, a small to medium enterprise, a large corporate, or a public sector entity.
Dream Team Capital can assist with developing a comprehensive funding application for various sectors across South Africa.
Vodacom Business Term Advance
For funding with Business Term Advance, applicants must have:
- A registered and operational business for 12 consecutive months;
- A minimum turnover of at least R40,000.00 a month or R500,000.00 a year to qualify; and
- Once you meet all the requirements, complete the online application within 10 minutes.
There are two repayment options, 6 and 12 months repayment terms. Each month you pay a portion of the total funding amount plus the monthly cost. Choosing the option to pay earlier allows you to save more money.
Vodacom Business Cash Advance
The Business Cash Advance option is used to buy stock, pay employees, and grow the business with ease.
For Business Cash Advance, applicants must have:
- Have a registered business and trade for at least 4 consecutive months;
- Make at least R3000 a month or process 10 successful transactions or R500k a year; and
- Once you meet all the requirements, complete the application within 10 minutes.
For more information on Vodacom Business funding offerings – Contact DTC