Register a Pty Ltd Company in order to obtain many advantages, such as making it easy to attract investment and/or obtaining funding.
This protects one’s personal life and assets from the business. It is necessary to operate in a safe legal structure where business assets and risks are separate from personal ones.
It helps limit your personal liability. In the eyes of South African law, it’s considered a separate legal entity. Unless you act recklessly or unlawfully, you will not be held personally accountable when things go wrong with your business.
You look more professional when you operate under a registered business name. If you want to obtain a big contract or tender, you look less professional if you trade in your own name.
Most suppliers and government departments require businesses to be registered as a company to apply for their tenders and contracts.
How to Register A Pty Ltd Company
The first method is doing everything 100% by yourself through the CIPC (Companies and Intellectual Property Commission.
The second method is to use a professional service such as ourselves, saving you time, money, effort, and frustration. We offer a simple and easy service to register a (Pty) Ltd. Our experienced consultants will walk you through everything you need to know to register a new company at the CIPC. Our consultants will take care of all the administration for you. They know exactly what to do and have excellent experience with the CIPC.
When you make use of our services to facilitate the process, you can rest assured that your documents will be processed in the quickest way possible.
What are the Requirements to Register A Pty Ltd Company?
- You need to be 18 years or older;
- A South African address; and
- An ID number, or a passport if you are a foreigner.
How Much Does it Cost?
A (Pty) Ltd registration costs R370, and is formed within five working days.
- A company name when done with a company registration is only R210 more (alternatively, your company will be registered with a number as the name);
- SARS tax registration when done with company registration is only R180 more;
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) certificates when done with company registration is only R230 more;
- Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI) certificates when done with company registration is only R160 more; and
- A package deal should you need all five of the above is discounted to only R990.
Contact us to Register a Pty Ltd Company.