The NYDA Grant Programme is a South African-based Youth Development Agency, established to tackle challenges that the Youth encounter. The NYDA is mandated is to initiate, design, coordinate, evaluate, and monitor all programmes aimed at integrating the youth into the economy and society as a whole. The Grant focuses on youth entrepreneurs who are at intentional, promising, and new stages of enterprise development.
The Programme provides young entrepreneurs with an opportunity to access both financial and non-financial business development support, enabling them to establish or grow their businesses. South African youth owned enterprises will benefit from the grant programme starting from R1000 to R100 000.
Non-financial support services offered through the Grant include; mentorship, business consultancy services, market linkages, business management training programmes, and youth cooperative development programmes. Individuals, Co-operatives, and Community Development Facilitation Projects are eligible to apply.
Within the grant’s service delivery standards, grant applications will be processed at a branch within 30 working days and disbursement for approved will be processed at the Head Office within 30 working days.
For assistance with developing a comprehensive and compliant application and access to the Grant…contact our team at DTC today!
The NYDA Grant Programme is Eligible to:
- Youth from 18-35 years of age;
- Youth with skills, experience or; with the potential skill, appropriate for the enterprise that they conduct or intend to conduct;
- South African citizens; and
- South African residents.
The Grant may be utilised for the following:
- To purchase movable and immovable assets;
- Bridging finance;
- Shop renovations;
- Working capital paid directly to the grantee; and/or
- Co-funding with legal entities only.
The Application Process:
- Applicants must apply 3 months before turning 35 years;
- Submission of all required documentation;
- Proof of attending Business Management Training course;
- Business Pitch presentation of 10 minutes – in person or telephonically, and
- Due Diligence assessment conducted by the NYDA official on the business.
Contact DTC – for more information