Thinking of starting a new, expanding your current or buying an existing Franchise and need a professional Franchise Business Plan developed? A business plan is the most essential element of the early stage planning of your business. Most business strategists agree that planning is one of the most important parts of running a business. There’s the common known saying that “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail” and no matter whether it is a large multinational corporation trying to plan an expansion or a small business launching an exciting new product, the importance of a well-executed business plan is of the utmost importance. We’ve seen numerous clients whose businesses shortcomings could have very well been avoided. Our developments are used regularly to create a vision, secure funding, secure non-repayable business grants, attract team members and/or manage the company
The essential elements for a well-structured Franchise Business Plan include:
- Executive summary: This is an overview of your business and your plans. It comes first in your plan and is ideally only one to two pages. Most people write it last, though.
- Opportunity: This section answers these questions: What are you actually selling and how are you solving a problem (or “need”) for your market? Who is your target market and competition?
- Body: How are you going to take your opportunity and turn it into a business? This section will cover your marketing and sales plan, operations, and your milestones and metrics for success.
- Company and management summary: Investors look for great teams in addition to great ideas. Use this chapter to describe your current team and who you need to hire. You will also provide a quick overview of your legal structure, location, and history if you’re already up and running.
- Financial plan: Your business plan isn’t complete without a financial forecast. We’ll tell you what to include in your financial plan.
- Financial projections: Eight documents comprising of the management account, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, cash forecast, break even analysis, loan amortization schedule and fixed asset schedule with all necessary ratios, graphs and calculations.
- Annexes: Statutory information needed by funders in an application (contact us for the complete list).
At DTC we understand the complexities of the various requirements and the unique criteria for a customized and accurate business plan. If using the document to raise funding and/or non-repayable business grants, we guide you forward through the process and provide you access to our vast network of venture capital companies, private equity companies, angel investors, banks, Government BBBEE initiatives, Silicon Cape investment organisations, rent to own asset funding companies, crowd funds and more for you to seamlessly meet your objectives.
Contact us for more information & an affordable quotation for your Franchise Business Plan.