Dream Team Capital provides professional business plan writing services for SMME’s across South Africa. At DTC, we pride ourselves in offering the best bespoke writing services at affordable prices. If you are looking to write a business plan, pitch deck or feasibility study, having expert support by your side can make a significant difference in the success of your business. Combining outstanding writers and a team of highly experienced writers, we can support you and your company at whatever stage you find yourself in.
All businesses should have a business plan. It is an essential document that provides a description and framework of your business’s future. Your business plan should explain your business strategy and your key goals to get from where you are now to where you want to be in the future. Our experience covers a wide range of sectors so we can help no matter what type of business you are planning. We can assist clients based anywhere in South Africa or overseas as we operate predominantly via telephone and email.
Every business has unique possibilities and difficulties, requiring individualized analyses. Given this, our business plan writing services suite your company’s needs, rendering it profitable. Our staff of experienced business advisors are always accessible for consultation or industry specific writing development. We start by considering your business and its needs; we’ll identify key opportunities and perhaps non-repayable grants and will help you in developing a successful strategy and business plan.
Our Business Plan Writing Services Formulate:
- Business strategy and goal setting;
- Cash flow forecasts;
- Business plan writing;
- Profit forecasts;
- Assumptions; and
- All written elements of the plan such as business background, marketing plan, SWOT & PESTLE analysis, market analysis, competitors analysis and all of the other key elements that need presenting in the most suitable way to lenders.
When you work with DTC for your Business Plan Writing Services, you will get more than just a business plan; you get a complete business service that helps you achieve your goals. We are keenly aware that there is no “one-size-fits-all” when it comes to a business plan. Every situation is unique, every business’ requirements are different. Your business plan and/or feasibility study will be structured using our Business Success Formula, which lays the foundation for your success and can be tailored to a number of needs including:
- Securing a business loan or non-repayable business grant;
- To secure investment from Angel Investors, VC’s or Crowdfunding platforms;
- Get endorsement for an Innovator Visa, Start-up Visa or Sole Representative Visa;
- Send to a landlord to secure a property;
- Test the viability and feasibility of your business; and
- To manage your business performance.
Why Choose DTC?
We are hyper-focused on the true drivers of change and innovation to help SME’s solve complex and most pressing problems. We are with you rolling up our sleeves to work shoulder to shoulder on your business strategy and business plan.
Our Team’s Business Plan Advisory Services Value-Proposition:
- Our staff are known as one of the most reliable and affordable business plan developers worldwide. Our straight forward and honest assessment of one’s business is one of our strongest characteristics;
- We service clients across the globe with online meetings;
- 1 to 2 weeks’ average time for completing business plans;
- Proven track record of saving entrepreneurs thousands in needless spending while developing their business plan
- Ability to draft your business plan and prospectus or private placement memorandum or offering memorandum for debt or equity offerings or any other service and package everything as one price;
- Provide all clients with our comprehensive funding and grant network directories to then fulfill the goals of funding and / or grant procurement when needed;
- We are somewhat of a one stop business for most of the startup and later stage company needs.
Our Promise With Our Business Plan Writing Services…
You talk whilst we write!
No need to complete any paperwork – our specially designed questioning process means we are experts at getting the ideas out of your head and into a comprehensive document.
Your consultation also includes building financials with a sales and costs model and cash-flow forecast so that you understand where your numbers come from.
You can download a business plan template from the internet but unless you know the pros and cons of different strategies, you’re just filling in boxes. Our Business Advisors will help you create a business plan specific to you and your business strategy. We have written and edited documents for organisations involved in:
- Agriculture and Agro-Processing
- Transport and Logistics;
- Strategic Planning;
- Construction and Civil;
- Recreation Management;
- Project Management;
- Media Services and Advertising;
- Information Technology;
- Human Resources;
- Health and welfare;
- Building and Property Development;
- Banking and Finance;
- and many other sectors
How Much Will It Cost?
We try to make our business plans affordable and value for money and accessible to all business sizes. The cost of a plan will depend on the level of detail required, the complexity of the business model, and the nature of your audience. After we have had an initial discussion with you, we are able to quote accurately for projects based on the amount of work required. Every plan is different and is written specifically for individual clients’ needs. This means that the number of weeks it takes to write a plan can vary.
We champion working with start-ups and entrepreneurs,
big and small…
Having helped businesses of all shapes and sizes for nearly 20 years, there aren’t many business scenarios we aren’t familiar with. To get a professional business plan, feasibility study and/or financial projections; or for a face to face meeting with a client services team member, contact us today!