The Amavulandlela Funding Scheme grant offers an opportunity for South Africans with disabilities to enter the mainstream economy and build qualifying entrepreneurial enterprises. The grant provides credit facilities that range from a minimum of R50 000 to a maximum of R15-million.
The fund is established solely for entrepreneurs with disabilities in response to high levels of poverty and unemployment in this community, assisting them to access fundamental social and economic rights. Those who can apply for the grant include small and medium-sized enterprises, close corporations and companies, and cooperatives with at least 50+ 1% ownership by entrepreneurs with verified disabilities.
Dream Team Capital has a focus on enhanced support for small business and cooperatives, with an emphasis on programmes to advance entrepreneurship amongst people with disabilities, contributing to job creation and economic growth. With years of industry experience, we develop comprehensive applications and proposals to assist businesses with access to grant procurement to enter the economic market.
The Amavulandlela Funding Scheme Offers:
- Entrepreneurs with disabilities the standard credit facilities ranging from R50 000 to R15-million, at a preferential fixed interest rate of Prime minus 5% per annum;
- Repayment terms for facilities will be up to 60 months. The actual loan duration will be subject to the projected cash flows of the business; and it is also important to note that
- Normal sefa administration fees will apply.
The scheme also offers the following non-financial support:
- Pre-approval assistance (if required)
- Up to 5% of the local intended investment but not exceeding R75 000;
- Targeted assistance to bring the application to a bankable stage, including mentoring, technical assistance, sourcing and negotiating with suitable suppliers; which
- Will be recovered from the applicant by loan and it will have a moratorium of 3 months after disbursement (if the loan application has been approved).
For more information and assistance on the Amavulandlela Funding Scheme – Contact Dream Team Capital